Thursday 21 January 2016

Post Ride Works


Playing With Clay
20-21 January 2016


 I spent the last two days at 'AAkar Arts' Indapur, away from hustle and bustle of the city. I felt really rejuvenated there.
The reason for my visit was to create a small token of love for all of those who played a vital role in success of my I P'ride. I decided to send this little piece of art to all those with whom I stayed while I was on the ride! Rajesh uncle, my brother Vinod and other people from AAakar Arts had already done a lot of work. We carefully packed all items and sent ot via postal service. One of the other good thing to come out of this visit was that I could meet great social worker Ulkaji. I had a great conversation with her.


Other than that, I enjoyed playing with clay. I tried to make a few things using the potter's wheel. I have checked one important box from the to do list post ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment