Sunday 17 January 2016

Gratitude

16 January 2016

I reached home today. Really, there is no place like it. I am really blessed to have Dhananjay Madan (He is fondly referred to as Appa) and Charulata as my parents. Very few parents would have allowed their daughter to go alone on such journey. They gave me the confidence that I can do it. They are a bedrock behind the success of my ride.
I can't be thankful enough to all the people who supported me throughout my "I P'ride" ride. I am rendered speechless as I feel a sense of immense gratitude towards them. It was because of them that everything went so smoothly and without any hassles.
Some people were working even before the ride began and some joined in after the ride commenced.
To make such a long ride successful, it is important that you should have very strong and dedicated backup team. I am very lucky that I had such a team behind me.
The information about my ride reached a lot of people due to print media and radio channels. I would like to thank them for their encouragement and support.
In this ride, I just kept moving towards my aim. People kept joining me along.
I am just mentioning the names of people who helped me in this ride right now. I would write in detail about some of them later..
#SachinGavonkar #RohitNikam #GauravBhatkar #VishalManjrekar #Kavi #VaradPawar #ParagSarode #AkhileshJoshi #MansiRane #VinayakKanitkar #TejasMarathe #SachinShinde #SarveshAbhyankar #GirishMahajan #NikhilPatil #KumarThakur #PrasadKarve #AmoghKurghode #KedarKarekar #JayakumarTMalampuzha #Sureshrisbud #PrasantBhutkar #DrSudhaKS #ShobhaNair #AjithKumar #KThomas #Balan #SharmilaPoojari #GaneshRao #Mandakadam #AnupamaParameswaran #UmeshKamat #PallaviWalawalkar #PrakashBawdhankar #PriteshBhosle #ShaileshGotad #PankajDevdas #SunilRaj #NitinKanitkar #PawanChandak #RajeshKulkarni #AshishAgashe #PrashantNanaware #SuhasJoshi #CKTcollege #AllNisargmitrMembers
& #SumeetParinge
I am sorry if I have forgot to mention someone's name here. I am really thankful to all of you for your support and encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Prisiliya, Indeed heartening to hear that your parents had confidence in their daughter and congratulations to you for this endeavour. I have recently got a cycle and intend to do long rides. I have a couple of questions. 1. Where did you get the Panniers from, effectiveness? 2. planning considerations for a long trip. Thank you and Regards, Nitin

    ReplyDelete